November 19th and November 20th…DefCamp 2015…
I know some of you have these dates marked in your calendar…who wouldn’t?
Maybe because it’s the most important conference on Hacking & Information Security in Central Eastern Europe, bringing hands-on talks about the latest research and practices from the INFOSEC field, gathering under the same roof security specialists, entrepreneurs and developers, managers from both private and public sector?
Or maybe you have the chance to meet over 700 security specialists, company decision makers, public & educational sector representatives, developers and students under the same roof, eager to share and get security aware?
Or maybe because DefCamp believes in community, connections and information sharing and they’re waiting for you at the 6th edition in the Main Networking Lounge where you can meet & talk with participants, speakers, companies & partners?
Oh! I know! You want to take a break and test your experience & knowledge! No problem! Competitions like Target John, Hack the Machine and Hack the Bank will stretch your knowledge in various fields such as pentest, forensics, SE, WebSec and more.
Whatever the reason, I know you want a ticket…hell…everyone wants a ticket to DefCamp 2015! 🙂
Well…same as last year, we’re offering the chance starting October 31st 00:00 GMT and until November 12th 00:00 GMT, to each one of you to win one of the three tickets at stake.
The rules for the raffle are simple:
- In order to take part of the raffle, each participant must login into the raffle engine. Each participant can: tweet (once a day) about the raffle to increase his or her chances to win, follow the official twitter account of the site (@cazacub) to increase his or her chances to win and/or submit a response to the question “Why do you want to go to DefCamp 2015? :)”. The response will be used to select that one original, on topic and convincing participant that will receive the third (3rd) ticket.
- All participants must be 18 or older at the time the raffle will end. Employees and relatives of employees of cazacubogdan.com and any entities affiliated or related to cazacubogdan.com shall not be eligible to enter the raffle. For the purposes of eliminating errors, the term “relative” shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- The winners will be randomly drawn from the list of participants with one exception (see paragraph 4 below) and will be contacted via email on November 12th 2015, so make sure you use a valid email login to enter the contest. The winners must reply to the email until November 13th 2015 00:00 GMT with the following necessary information: First Name and Last Name as they appear on the personal official valid government ID. Any winner that does not reply within the allotted time, will forfeit his/her ticket and no other draw will be made. A last email will be sent within 24 hours to confirm your winning prize.
- The prizes are: three (3) “Specialist tickets” to DefCamp 2015 with a total value of 195 Euros at the time the contest is starting. Of the three tickets, one will be awarded based on the most original, on topic and convincing answer to the question: “Why do you want to go to DefCamp 2015? 🙂” – in other words…convince me you’re the right one to receive the ticket 🙂 Just leave us a comment on this page with your motivation 🙂
- Any information about the participants and submitted freely (cazacubogdan.com) as part of this raffle will NOT be used for anything other than to create the means to supervise the uninterrupted continuation of the raffle. In case you are declared a winner, the following information must be provided to confirm your spot at the event: First Name, Last Name, E-mail (the same one used at registration to this raffle).
Please note (!) that upon arrival at the conference, the organizer of the event may reserve the right to check the information you provided, against a valid government issued ID, Passport, etc. If you can’t provide any valid documents, you may be asked to leave the premises.
- The owner of the website cazacubogdan.com will provide the tickets as prizes at the current contest but will not provide the means (material or otherwise) for the winners to travel to Bucharest, Romania nor will provide the winners means of accommodation for the duration of the event. If you are lucky enough to win the tickets you are solely responsible of your travel and living expenses as well as visa requirements (if applies). Please see the following Booking.com search for more info: http://goo.gl/AQVvC0
- The list of winners will be posted as an update to this page after the final confirmation has been sent to the winners.
Now…let the game begin and good luck to everyone! ^_^
UPDATE 1 @ November 12th 2015, 12:00 pm GMT
Thank you everyone in participating in the raffle! I know some of you are anxious about who won…all i will say for now is that the emails have been sent to the lucky winners and you should receive them in the next 15-30 minutes! 🙂
Congratulations and hope to see you participating in other raffles we have planned also 🙂
UPDATE 2 @ November 13th 2015, 08:20 am GMT
Thank you all once again for participating in the raffle.
Unfortunately only one of the three tickets will be given out as the other two do have not confirmed they emails that have been sent out.
And…that lucky winner is! ^_^
Stroe Silviu Bogdan (by proxy) who will receive by the specified email the ticket to DefCamp 2015!
Thank you once again for everyone participating in this raffle and good luck to everyone in the raffles we have planned out next year! ^_^